1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use the Service, including:
- Information you provide to us, such as your name and email address for authentication and financial information for payment;
- Information we collect automatically, such as your IP address and usage data, which we use to help monitor and debug the Service;
- Information collected through cookies and similar technologies, which we use to personalize your experience and to understand how the Service is used;
- Information from third-party sources, such as Google Analytics and Stripe, which we use to help analyze the Service and to process payments.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Service;
- To personalize your experience;
- To communicate with you about the Service;
- To process payments;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- For other purposes with your consent.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent;
- With service providers who process data on our behalf;
- With Stripe for payment processing;
- When required by law or to comply with legal obligations;
- To protect our rights or property; and
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets.
4. Data Retention
We retain your information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and to comply with legal obligations.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your information:
- The right to access and receive a copy of the information we hold about you;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete information;
- The right to object to our processing of your information;
- The right to restrict our processing of your information; and
- The right to have your information erased or deleted.
We use reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
7. International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country.
8. GDPR Compliance
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). This means that we will only process your personal information if we have a legal basis to do so. Our legal basis for processing your personal information may include your consent, the performance of a contract with you, our legitimate interests, or compliance with a legal obligation.
If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the Service.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your rights under the GDPR.
10. Contact Us