Trying To Build
Eliminating the Black wealth gap
Wellness, inspiration, and guidance
Jay Raised Us
Finding freedom through Jay Z bars
Growth through schools and crews
Growing small businesses while eliminating the Black wealth gap
With so much noise promising business success, who and what do you trust. The truth is there is no such thing as a silver-bullet solution. Success is driven by great services/products, strategy, and execution.
One For over a decade, Frank Goodman has focused on working with small business owners from virtually every industry to help elevate their small business performance. Being able to look at businesses from a holistic view to identify gaps that can later be converted into opportunities is one of his greatest strengths.
Frank is a serial entrepreneur with a B.S in Computer Engineering (minor: Computer Science) and M.S in Systems Engineering from George Washington University. Prior to starting his company in 2010, he worked as a technology consultant at Fortune 500 companies including Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Booz Allen.
Top 4 Concerns involving Small Business Owners
Common questions people ask Frank
- How do I get more customers?
- Can I succeed in the digital age without being technical?
- Which tools do I need to make my business successful?
- How can I effectively market to my target audience?
- How do I make my team more productive?
- I don't know what's wrong with my business. Can you take a look?
- I have an app idea. What do I do next?
- I'm not getting results from my website. What am I doing wrong?
Most Popular Topics
- Scaling Efficiently with technology: Increase productivity and lower overhead
- Balancing technology and the human touch
- You can’t pay bills with followers: Target your audience and have a plan.
- Growth without scaling customers: Leverage metrics to learn about people that love you to keep them coming back.
- Goals, strategy and profit: No one tool can bring success